Welcome to CARITAS AFRICA
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the CARITAS AFRICA website, located at https://caritas-africa.org.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use CARITAS AFRICA if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer and all agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs onto this website and complies with the Company’s Terms and Conditions. “The Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” and “We” refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “We” means both the Customer and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of the payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs with respect to the provision of the indicated services of the company, in accordance with and subject to the law in force in TOGO. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalized and/or he/she or they are considered interchangeable and therefore as referring to them.
Unless otherwise indicated, CARITAS AFRICA and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in all material on CARITAS AFRICA. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access it from CARITAS AFRICA for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
You don’t have to:
- Republish CARITAS AFRICA material
- Sell, rent or sub-license CARITAS AFRICA equipment
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy CARITAS AFRICA materials
- Redistribute CARITAS AFRICA content
- This Agreement shall become effective on the date hereof.
Some parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. CARITAS AFRICA does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments before they are posted on the Website. The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of CARITAS AFRICA, its agents and/or affiliates. The comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting the views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, CARITAS AFRICA shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or incurred as a result of any use and/or publication and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
CARITAS AFRICA reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, the copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customs or to present commercial or illegal activities.
You hereby grant CARITAS AFRICA a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any form, format or medium.
Hyperlink to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way that they link to the websites of other listed companies; and
- System-wide accredited businesses, with the exception of solicitation of non-profit organizations, charitable shopping malls, and charitable fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other information on the website as long as the link :
- (a) is in no way misleading;
- (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, approval or endorsement of the Linking Party and its products and/or services;
- and (c) is in the context of the linking part site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- known sources of consumer and/or business information;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charitable causes;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, legal and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve linkage requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- (a) the link would not cause us to look unfavorably upon ourselves or our accredited businesses;
- (b) the organization has no negative record with us;
- (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of CARITAS AFRICA; and
- (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations can link to our homepage as long as the link :
- (a) is in no way misleading;
- (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, approval or endorsement of the Linking Party and its products or services; and
- (c) is in the context of the linking party site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and wish to link to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to CARITAS AFRICA. Please include your name, organization name, contact information, and the URL of your site, a list of all the URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you wish to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may create a hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator to which it is linked; or
- By using any other description of our website linked to that makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the CARITAS AFRICA logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Responsibility for content
We will not be held responsible for the content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise from your website. No link shall appear on any website that may be construed as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, violates, or advocates infringement or other violation of the rights of others.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and its link policy at any time. By permanently logging on to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find an offensive link on our website for any reason, you are free to contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to respond directly to you.
We do not warrant that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Disclaimer of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or injury;
- To limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your responsibilities in a manner not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer :
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph;
(b) govern all liabilities arising from the Disclaimer, including liabilities in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.