Caritas Africa is inviting written technical and financial proposals from an individual consultant or an academic institution to carry out the assignment outlined in the Terms of Reference below.
The written proposal should comprise:
- A technical proposal consisting of:
– an up-to-date curriculum vitae, and
– Research methodology and a workplan, (no more than 3 pages in total).
- Financial proposal indicating the amount to be charged for the assignment, which should be quoted in Euros.
The proposal and any supporting documents, evidence of previous work must be in English or French.
Caritas Africa will place great emphasis on ensuring that the objectives of this assignment are met. The selection criteria will be based on: technical capacities, understanding of the humanitarian and development discourse and value for money.
The proposal should be submitted by e-mail no later than the close of business (17:00 UTC) on July 10.
E-mail proposals should not exceed 10MB. The email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Mid-July 2023: recruit a bilingual researcher (French/ English) with a background in social sciences and who understands the research topic
– August 2023: Inception meeting, define sample size and research methodology
– September 2023: data collection/ 6 Zonal reflection meetings
– October 2023: Data analysis, research validation
– November 2023: Copy editing, Review,
– December 2023 Publication